The difference between versions 1.310(1.3.1) and 1.320(1.3.2)
In be up-to-date version 1.320(1.3.2), the difference between versions 1.310(1.3.1) and 1.320(1.3.2) are listed here.
Added functions are following:
- The slider of zoom-factor was increased in order to expand factor steps.
- Added the arrow up/down button to the palette window.(be so reluctant...)
- Gaps on the main window were changed that are based upon 10% of the screen size. In addition, improve re-calculating the view position when magnification changed.
Replace, Fix, Correct
Replaced, Fixed, or Corrected functions are following:
- Fixed an issue that the undo/redo are NOT working when the space-key pressed.
- Fixed an issue that resulting in be unexpectedly switched current layer when modified layer attributes.
Deleted, or Deprecated functions are none.